Welcome to CES
University of Arizona’s Corporate Engagement Services (CES) fosters partnerships between industry, faculty, researchers, and students.
Under the leadership of Stephen Fleming, who has experience in startups, multinationals, private equity, university-based economic development, and as the general partner of an early-stage venture capital firm, CES marshals university resources to address industry needs.
CES seeks, evaluates, and develops opportunities that align with the interests of the UA and its partners. Our mission is to offer best-in-class service, with a streamlined and efficient experience for partners to access the depth and breadth of UA services, capabilities, and resources.
Partnerships support the research, discovery, innovations, and knowledge creation that ultimately drive economic growth and benefit society. Partnerships also provide educational and training opportunities for our local, regional, and global communities. Successful collaborations allow each partner to meet its respective goals. The result is the development and commercialization of technologies, goods, and services that neither partner could produce without the assistance of the other.
UA has world-class capabilities and facilities in aerospace, agriculture, defense, education, energy, healthcare, information, manufacturing, mining, transportation, water, and other disciplines.
UA engages with partners to:
- Develop multi-disciplinary research initiatives across departments, schools, and colleges
- Create tailored corporate learning programs
- Access specialized instrumentation, facilities, and technical staff
- Identify student talent for experiential learning and recruitment
- Collaborate at dedicated research ground and incubator spaces
- Support the missions of both industry and the university
- Grow relationships beyond transactional interactions to collaborations and alliances
- Identify and address issues to produce timely and relevant research and develop the findings
Not sure where to begin? Contact us.